British Columbia Retailers

Notice of Intent to Sell E-Substances and Reporting Requirements

As the new E-Substances Regulation was introduced, all businesses currently selling E-substances or intending to sell E-substances in British Columbia must report their intent to sell regulated E-substances to the Ministry of Health by submitting a Notice of Intent to sell E-Substances to the Ministry of Health.

Submitting the Notice of Intent is available through the BC E-Substances Reporting(BCER) application. It is newly invented web-based portal and allows business to submit their Notice of Intent to sell E-substances and other tasks on-line using a single system. The BCER requires businesses to sign up their own account using a basic BCeID. After the set-up process, businesses can update realted information, upload reports and check the status anytime.

Lost Mary & Elf Bar Products Notice of Intent Form